– Cairo Criminal Court adjourned, yesterday evening, the trial of 24 defendants in the case known in the media as “spying for Hamas” for the 4th of July hearing, to proceed with the defense’s pleading.
– The Court of Cassation accepted the appeal submitted by Ultras Ahlawy members challenging the 3-year prison sentence issued against the backdrop of the “riot and violence incidents at Al-Ahly and Al-Wedad match”, and accordingly canceled the ruling issued against them.
– The Court of Cassation accepted the appeal submitted by 66 defendants in the case known in the media as “Al-Maghara at Sohag”, and accordingly canceled the rulings they received. The court set the hearing of 16 October to consider the appeal.
– Cairo Criminal Court ordered the release of Ola Youssef al-Qaradawi into the case No. 316 of 2017 State Security with precautionary measures.
– The Supreme State Security Prosecution renewed the detention of student Alaa Hisham pending investigations into case No. 488 of 2019 State Security.
– The Supreme State Security Prosecution ordered the release of Al-Ahly club’s fan Mohamed Ismail pending investigations into case No. 770 of 2019 State Security, aka “reviving Ultras Ahlawy”.
– Cairo Criminal Court adjourned the retrial procedures of 46 defendants in the case known in the media “Al-Fath Mosque incidents” for the July 11 hearing.