– Cairo Criminal Court adjourned the retrial procedures of one defendant in the case known in the media as “Dar al-Salam violence incidents” for the 8 August hearing, for the defense’s pleading.
– The Military Court adjourned the trial of 304 defendants in the case known in the media as “the assassination attempt of the assistant public prosecutor” for the 22 July hearing, to proceed with the pleading.
– Cairo Criminal Court decided to accept the appeal submitted by the Prosecution against the release order issued for photojournalist Mohamed Abo Zeid Kamel pending case No. 441 of 2018 State Security, and accordingly, renewed his detention for 45 days.
– Cairo Criminal Court ruled the inadmissibility of the trial of former agriculture minister Salah al-Din Hilal in the case known in the media as “illicit gain”; as court has already adjudicated over the original case known as “the Ministry of Agriculture’s bribery” .
Decisions not issued until 5 pm
– Giza Criminal Court is presiding over the trial of 15 defendants in the case known in the media as “communicating with ISIS”, but hasn’t reached a decision yet.