Decisions not issued until 4 PM:
– State Security Prosecution is considering the imprisonment renewal of human rights lawyer Haytham Mohamden in case No. 718 of 2018 State Security, and hasn’t made its decision yet.
– State Security Prosecution is also considering the imprisonment renewal of human rights activist Amal Fathy in case No. 621 of 2018 State Security, and hasn’t reached to a decision until now.
– Al- Sayeda Zeinab Misdemeanor Court has just finished considering the trial of journalist Hamdy al-Zaaim against the backdrop of charges of spreading false news and data in case No 13935 of 2015 Sayeda Zeinab Misdemeanors. The decision hasn’t yet been issued.
– The Supreme State Security Prosecution ordered, yesterday night, the detention renewal of photojournalist Abdel-Rahman al-Ansari for 15 days pending investigations in the case No. 441 of 2018 State Security.
– The Supreme State Security Prosecution decided to renew the incarceration of Mohamed Khaled Yassin for 15 days pending investigations conducted with him in case No. 621 of 2018 State Security.
– State Security Prosecution ordered the imprisonment renewal of Essam Abdel-Raouf for 15 days pending probe into the case No. 585 of 2018 State Security.
– Mansoura Prosecution ordered the imprisonment renewal of Mohamed Adel for 15 days pending investigations in case No. 5606 of 2018 Administrative Aga.
– Cairo Criminal Court adjourned the retrial procedure of 120 defendants in the case known as “the oppressed of Abdeen” for the September 23 hearing.
– Cairo Urgent Matters Appeal Court turned down the appeal filed by the Independent Union of Pensioners to halt the implementation of the ruling issued by the Administrative Court to oblige the Cabinet to pay them their dues (including the five bonuses by 80%), and accordingly, the court upheld the verdict.
– Nasr City Misdemeanor Court adjourned the trial of Ezz al-Najjar, head of “Ghad El-Thawra Party” or “Revolution’s Tomorrow Party”, on charges of possessing publications that entail false news, for the first of October hearing.
– The Military Court adjourned the trial of 304 defendants in the case known in media as “assassination attempt of the Assistant Public Prosecutor” for the August 6 hearing.