– Mansoura Criminal Court renewed the detention of activist Mohammed Adel for 45 days pending case No. 5606 of 2018 Aga Administrative.
– Cairo Criminal Court decided to adjourn the retrial procedure of 34 defendants in the dispersal of Rabaa sit-in case for the February 10 session.
– Giza Criminal Court referred the papers of one defendant in the October Terrorist Cell case to the Grand Mufti and set the March 3 session to hand down the verdict.
– Cairo Criminal Court decided to adjourn the trial of 70 defendants in the Popular Resistance Committees case for the February 5 session.
– Giza Criminal Court sets the retrial of 6 defendants, accused in the case known as breaking into Atfih police station, for adjudication on the April 4 session.
– Cairo Criminal Court decided to extend the sentencing session on 6 defendants in the Attacking Manawat Checkpoint case for the February 24 session.
– Giza Criminal Court decided to adjourn the retrial procedure of 2 defendants in the Giza violence incidents case for the March 2 session.
– Giza Criminal Court decided to adjourn the retrial procedures of a defendant in the case known in the media as the Media Production City Violence Incidents case for the April 1 hearing session.
– The State Security Prosecution decided to release 3 of Zamalek club fans ensuring their place of residence pending the case known in the media as “Guinea’s Horoya AC football match incidents”.