Decisions not issued till 4 PM:
– Cairo Criminal Court is presiding over the retrial of political activist Ahmed Doma, accused in the case known in media as the “Cabinet incidents” case, and hasn’t made its decision yet.
– Yesterday night, the Supreme State Security Prosecution ordered the detention renewal of Mohamed Oxygen, Mohamed Khaled Mohamed Yassin, and Sherif al-Roubi for 15 days in the case No. 621 of 2018 State Security.
– The State Security Prosecution decided, yesterday, to renew the imprisonment of photojournalist Abdel-Rahman Al-Ansary for 15 days pending investigations into the case No. 441 of the year 2018 State Security.
– The State Security Prosecution also ordered, yesterday night, the imprisonment renewal of student Ahmed Gamal Manna pending investigations in case No. 482/2018 State Security.
– The Supreme State Security Prosecution ruled to extend the incarceration of human rights lawyer Haytham Mohamaden for 15 days pending investigations in case No. 718 of 2018 State Security.
– Ismailia Criminal Court sentenced 13 defendants to death by hanging in the “Great Escape from al-Mustakbal Prison” case.
– The Court of Cassation turned down the appeals filed by 10 defendants against the verdicts they received in the case publicly known as “Ultras Ahlawy” and accordingly upheld the sentences.