Decisions not issued until 4 PM:
– Cairo Criminal Court is presiding over the retrial of political activist Ahmed Doma accused in the case known is media as the “Cabinet incidents” case. The decision has not yet been made.
– Yesterday night, State Security Prosecution ordered the release of Karim Hussein Rabea under guarantee of his place of residence into the case No. 718 of 2018 State Security. It also ordered the continuation of precautionary measures regarding activist Asmaa Abdel-Hamid, and renewed the imprisonment of both Abeer Al-Safti and Fawzi Saeid Saleh pending the same case, which is publicly known as the “protest against the increase in subway prices” case.
– Cairo Criminal Court decided to renew the detention of Dr. Abdel-Monem Abo El-Fetouh, President of “The Strong Egypt” Party, for 45 days pending the investigations that are being conducted with him over case No. 440 of 2018 State Security.
– The Court of Administrative Justice adjourned the lawsuit filed to annul the Prime Minister’s decision to increase the Metro fares, to the hearing of 20 October for view and comment.
– The Court of Cassation ruled to postpone the appeal of 296 defendants, accused in the case of the military wing of the Brotherhood against placing their names on lists of terrorist entities, for the November 28 hearing to add further notes in the case.
– The Military Court set the trial of 17 defendants accused in the case known in media as “Shooting Belbes military Airbase” for adjudication on the 24th of July.
– Cairo Criminal Court decided to adjourn the retrial of two defendants into the case known in media as “Nasr City 2nd cell” case to the hearing of 7 August.
– The Military Court set the trial of 36 defendants accused in the case publicly known as the “Revolutionary Punishment Cell” for adjudication on the hearing of 16 July.
– Cairo Criminal Court ordered the imprisonment renewal of Mostafa al-Aasar and Hassan al-Banna accused over case No. 621 of 2018 State Security for 45 days pending probe.
– State Security Prosecution decided to renew the detention of Shady Ghazali for 15 days pending the investigations in the case No. 621 of 2018 State Security.