– The 5th terrorism circuit adjourned the trial of 12 defendants in the case known in the media as “ISIS-Imbaba” for the hearing of 6 November for the case pleadings.
– The 1st circuit at the Economic Misdemeanor Court in Cairo sentenced Dr. Amr Khairy and two others to two years in prison while obliging them to pay EGP 20,000 as compensation in the case known in the media as “prostrating to the dog incident”.
– The 5th terrorism circuit, convened at the Police Cadets Institute, ordered the acquittal of one defendant into his retrial procedures in the case known in the media as “Al-Basateen violence incidents”.
Decisions not issued
– The criminal court, convened in the Police Cadets Institute in Tora, has considered the trial of 79 defendants, including two Muslim Brotherhood’s affiliates, in the case known in the media as “Al-Manassa incidents”.
– The Fourth Circuit of Terrorism, held in Cairo Criminal Court the Police Cadets Institute in Tora, has considered the detention renewal of 262 citizens in the following cases: 977 of 2017, 970 of 2020, 674 of 2019, 640 of 2018, 706 of 2019, 680 of 2020, 649 of 2020, 551 of 2019, 535 of 2020, 1956 of 2019, which involves human rights lawyer Haitham Mohamadin, No. 1475 of 2019, 1365 of 2018, 1300 of 2020, 1057 of 2020, and1054 of 2020 State Security.