Decisions not reached until 4 PM:
– The Supreme State Security Prosecution is considering the detention renewal of journalist Moataz Wadnan in case No. 441 of 2018 State Security. The decision has not yet been reached.
– The Supreme State Security Prosecution is considering the detention renewal of leftist physician Dr. Gamal Abdel Fattah in case No. 482 of 2018 State Security. The decision has not yet been reached.
– Cairo Criminal Court is presiding over the trial of 13 defendants accused in the case known in the media as the Guidance Office incidents. The decision has not yet been made.
– The Supreme Administrative Court adjourned the appeal of the Political Parties Affairs Committee, which calls for rejecting the establishment of the Egyptian Column Party, for the 21 September session.
– Giza Criminal Court acquitted one defendant in the retrial procedures in the case known as “Rafah Massacre II”
– The Supreme Administrative Court adjourned the request of the Political Parties Affairs Committee to dissolve the Construction and Development Party, liquidate its funds and determine the entity to which it will be due for the 20 August session.
– The Military Court adjourned the trial of 304 defendants in the “Assistant Public Prosecutor assassination attempt” case for the July 9 hearing to hear the witnesses.
– Giza Criminal Court adjourned the retrial procedure of 18 defendants in the dispersal of al-Nahda sit-in case for the September 3 session to continue the defense pleading.
– South Mansoura Prosecution decided to renew the detention of activist Mohammed Adel for 15 days pending investigations in case No. 5606 of 2018 Aga Administrative