– Cairo Criminal Court’s 1st Terrorism Circuit adjourned the trial of 215 defendants in the case known in the media as “Helwan Brigades” for the hearing of February 10, 2021.
– Minya Criminal Court adjourned the trial of 20 lawyers in Al-Minya’s Maghagha over the case known in the media as “insulting the judiciary” for the hearing of March 28, 2021 for the pleadings.
– The Court of Cassation adjourned the appeal submitted by 66 defendants challenging the life and high-security prison sentences they received in the case known in the media as “Sohag violence incidents”. The appeal was postponed for the hearing of March 3, 2021.
Decisions not issued
– The Military Court is presiding over the trial of 271 defendants in the case known in the media as “taking picture of Belbeis Airbase”, but hasn’t reached a decision.
– Cairo Criminal Court’s 3rd Terrorism Circuit adjourned the detention renewal sessions of a number of defendants in different cases due to the inability to bring them from their jails to the courthouse.