– Cairo Criminal Court sentenced one defendant to 15 years in high-security prison and two other defendants to 10 years in high-security prison, while it ordered the acquittal of three others in the case known in the media as “Maspero incidents II”.
– Cairo Criminal Court set the trial of Gamal al-Labban, former director of Supply Management at Egypt’s State Council, for adjudication at the hearing of December 15, 2020
– Cairo Criminal Court adjourned the first trial hearing of 3 defendants in the case known in the media as “Al-Waili Terrorism Cell” for the hearing of November 11.
– South Giza Prosecution renewed the detention of worker Khaled Ismail Abdel-Fattah for 15 days pending the Case No. 21001 of 2020 Boulaq al-Dakrur State Security Misdemeanor.
Decisions not issued until 4.30
- Dokki Misdemeanor Court has considered the trial of journalist Hany Ryiad and Magdu Shendy on a charge of insulting archaeologist Zahi Hawass, but hasn’t reached a decision so far.