– Cairo Criminal Court’s 5th circuit renewed, yesterday evening, the detention of Ayman Mohamed Ebeid for 45 days pending Case No. 1739 of 2018 State Security.
– Cairo Criminal Court’s 5th circuit renewed, yesterday evening, the detention Ibrahim Ahmed Ibrahim for 45 days pending Case No. 1530 of 2019 State Security.
– Cairo Criminal Court’s 5th circuit adjourned the trial of Sanaa Seif who is accused of publishing and broadcasting false news over Case No. 12499 of 2020 First Settlement Misdemenor. The trial was postponed to the hearing of October 11, 2020.
– Al-Sharqyia Terrorism Misdemenor Court sentenced two defendants to 3 years in prison on charges of possessing publications inciting against the state and holding organizational meetings based on record No. 1085 of 2020 Minya El-Qamh Police Station.
– The Supreme Administrative Court rejected the appeal filed by Mohamed Abdel-Aal, head of the Social Justice Party, demanding to rescind the National Elections Commission’s decision to open door for parliamentary election candidacy and the consequences thereof.
– Al-Basateen Prosecution has ordered famous YouTuber Ahmed Hassan and his wife to be held under custody for four days, following charges against them for intimidating their infant in a YouTube video they posted.
– Egypt’s Interior Ministry has ordered the release of 423 prison inmates nationwide, as the Prisons Authority held committees to examine prisoners’ files nationwide to determine those to whom the conditions of pardon and conditional release apply.