– Cairo Criminal Court convened at Tora Court Complex has adjourned the retrial of one defendant accused in the case publicly known as “The raid on Nasr City Police Station” for the November 14 hearing for pleading the case.
– The 5th Terrorism Circuit convened at Tora Court Complex set the retrial procedures of two defendants; accused of committing the violent incidents took place at Al-Mataryia district on 25 January 2015, for adjudication at the hearing of November 15, 2020.
– The 5th Terrorism Circuit convened at Tora Court Complex set the retrial procedures of defendant Amr Telal, who was sentenced to 10 years in high-security prison over the case publicly known as “Al-Mataryia Metro incidents”, for adjudication at the hearing of November 16, 2020.
– Port Said Criminal Court convened at Tora Court Complex sentenced Mohamed Badie and 11 others to life imprisonment, 95 defendants to three years in prison, 3 others to six months in prison in the case known in the media as “Al-Arab Police Station incidents” which took place at Port Said in August 2013.
Decisions not issued until 5 pm
- South Cairo Criminal Court’s circuit 10 is considering the first trial session of political activist Sana Seif pending Case No. 12499 of 2020, but hasn’t reached a decision so far.