– Cairo Criminal Court’s 5th circuit (Terrorism) sentenced 4 defendants to 5 years in prison in the case known in the media as “Helwan Cell”.
– The State Council’s Legislative and Fatwa Committee’s General Assembly ruled to hold its legal fatwa stating that Cairo airport’s buildings that are used for air navigation installations are exempted from the real estate tax, while the other establishments that are used as rest rooms for workers or for similar purposes are subject to the tax since they are privately owned by the company.
– Cairo Criminal Court (Terrorism) ordered the acquittal of one defendant in his retrial procedure in the case known in the media as “Downtown riots”, which date back to the incidents occurred in the vicinity of the Journalists Syndicate during the third anniversary of the January Revolution.
– Cairo Criminal Court adjourned the trial of 35 defendants from Al-Warraq island residents accused in the case known as “Al-Warraq island incidents” for the hearing of August 23, until hearing the witnesses’ testimonies.
– Cairo Criminal Court adjourned the retrial procedures of 3 defendants in the case known in the media as “January Revolution’s 3rd anniversary” for the hearing of August 22, due to the absence of one defendant.
– South Cairo Criminal Court’s circuit 23 adjourned the trial of former finance minister Youssef Botrus Ghali in the case known as “License plates” for the hearing of July 25.