– Human rights lawyer Amr Imam, labor activist Kamal Khalil, and the deputy head of the Popular Alliance Party Abdel Nasser Ismail couldn’t be transferred to the Prosecution’s headquarters to consider their detention renewal session pending case No. 488 of 2019 State Security.
– Lawyer Zyiad El-Eleimy and journalists Hisham Fouad and Hossam Moanis could be transferred to the Criminal Court to consider their detention renewal pending the case known in the media as “Hope Coalition”, No. 930 of 2019 State Security.
– Giza Criminal Court has adjourned the retrial procedures of 12 defendants in the case known in the media as “Al-Nahda Sit-in dispersal incidents” for February 4 hearing, for the defense team’s pleadings.
– Sohag Criminal Court has adjourned the trial of 3 defendants in the case of “raiding El-Etamna Police Station at Tama Center” for February 29 hearing, to hear the defense’s pleadings.
Decisions not issued until 5 pm
– The State Security Prosecution is considering the detention renewal session of Mohamed Hamdy Younis pending case No. 488 of 2019 State Security, but hasn’t reached a decision yet.