– The Supreme State Security Prosecution is now considering the imprisonment renewal of Hatem Bastawy and Youssef Ahmed in case No. 718 of 2018 State Security. The decision hasn’t yet been made.
– Cairo Criminal Court adjourned, yesterday night, the trial of 8 defendants in the case known in media as “Ansar al-Shariaa Brigades” for the 8 August hearing.
– The Military Court decided to extend the sentencing hearing against 170 defendants in the case known in media as “Taking pictures of Belbeis air base” to the September 4 hearing.
– Cairo Criminal Court adjourned the retrial of a defendant into the case publicly known as “Nasr City Cell case II” for the August 28 hearing, to continue hearing witnesses.
– The Emergency State Security Misdemeanors Court set the re-trial procedures of 2 low-ranking police officers into the case known in media as “Coalition of Police Cadets” for adjudication at the November 6 hearing.
– Giza Criminal Court adjourned the trial of 26 defendants in the case known in media as “The attack on Three Pyramids Hotel” for the 29 September hearing.
– Minya Criminal Court adjourned the retrial of 7 defendants in the case known as “Mattay lawyers” for the October 4 hearing with the release of the defendants.
– Cairo Criminal Court ruled to postpone the trial of 13 defendants in the case known in media as the Guidance Office incidents for the August 11 hearing.