– The Court of Cassation upheld the life and high-security prison sentences issued against defendants in the case known as “rockets cell”.
– Giza Criminal Court adjourned the retrial procedures of 33 defendants into the case publicly known as “Al-Nahda sit-in dispersal incidents” for the March 2 hearing, to proceed with the pleading.
– Cairo Criminal Court adjourned the retrial procedures of 46 defendants in “Al-Fath mosque incidents” case for the March 4 hearing for pleading.
– Sohag Criminal Court sentenced 4 defendants to 5 and 3 years in high-security prison in the “arson of Sohag’s St. George Church” case.
– The State Security Prosecution renewed the detention of Ultras Ahlawy members Adham Gaber and Omar Reda for 15 days pending investigations into the riots took place during Ahly vs. Houria Guinea match.
– The Military Court adjourned the trial of 304 defendants accused in the “Assistant Public Prosecutor assassination attempt” case for the February 11 hearing, to continue hearing witnesses.
– The Military Court adjourned the trial of 117 defendants in “taking pictures of Belbeis air base” case for the February 12 hearing.