– Yesterday evening, Cairo Criminal Court renewed the detention of journalists Moataz Wadnan and Ali Rashad Rifaei for 45 days pending case No. 441 of 2018 State Security.
– Yesterday evening, Cairo Criminal Court renewed the detention of Essam Abdel Raouf for 45 days pending case No. 585 of 2018 State Security.
– Cairo Criminal Court sentenced political activist Ahmed Douma to 15 years rigorous imprisonment and a 6 million Egyptian pounds fine in the case known as the cabinet of ministers incidents.
– Alexandria Criminal Court sentenced 23 defendants accused of joining a terrorist group to 5 years rigorous imprisonment.
– The Supreme State Security Prosecution decided to renew the detention of lawyers Sayed al-Banna and Ahmed Sabri Abu Alam for 15 days pending case No. 621 for the year 2018 State Security.
– Cairo Criminal Court set the trial of 5 defendants in the “October terrorist cell” case for adjudication on February 2.