Decisions not reached until 4 PM
– The State Security Prosecution is considering the detention renewal of Hatem Mahmoud in case No. 718 of 2018 State Security, known as the protesting against hte increase in subway ticket prices case. The decision has not yet been reached.
– The State Security Prosecution is considering the detention renewal of Mohammed Raafat al-Sayed in case No. 434 of 2018 State Security. The decision has not yet been reached.
– Cairo Criminal Court adjourned the trial of 32 defendants in the “Helwan’s Microbus” to the August 13 hearing.
– Cairo Criminal Court adjourned the retrial of 16 defendants accused in case No. 173 of 2011 Investigating Judges, known as the civil society case for November 11 hearing.
– The Supreme Administrative Court decided to refer the sub-appeals made by the Administrative Prosecution Authority and 4 of the State Council officials against the Supreme Administrative Court’s decision to suspend them for 6 months with half the salary, to the Principle Unification Chamber of the Supreme Administrative Court, to determine whether sub-appealing against its decisions is valid or not.
– Kasr al Nile Appellate Misdemeanors Court set the appeal of 29 Masters and PhD holders on a fine on charges of gathering in front of the Cabinet of Ministers for the July 21 hearing to hand down the sentence.
– Cairo Criminal Court decided to adjourn the retrial procedures of a defendant in the case known in the media as Hadayek Helwan Violence Incidents case for the August 12 session.
– Cairo Criminal Court decided to adjourn the retrial of political activist Ahmed Douma in the Cabinet incidents case for the July 10 session to continue the hearing of witnesses.