– The military court of appeals accepted yesterday the request submitted by 2 defendants in the case publicly known as “The Advanced Operations Cell” demanding to reconsider the case and set the December 4 hearing to consider it.
– Yesterday evening, Cairo Criminal Court renewed the detention of journalist Abdel-Rahman al-Ansari for 45 days into case No. 441 of 2018 State Security.
– Al-Moqattam State Security Misdemeanor sentenced 9 defendants to one year in prison over the case publicly known as “protesting the murder of Afrotto”.
– The Court of Cassation set the March 13 hearing to pronounce the verdict in the appeal submitted by 40 low-ranking police officers challenging the decision to imprison them for 3 years in a high-security prison and a fine of 6,000 EGP in addition to the dismissal of their job after being charged with strike and disruption of work.
– State Security Prosecution renewed the detention of Dr. Walid Shawky for 15 days pending case No. 621 of 2018 State Security.
– Cairo Criminal Court adjourned the trial of 4 defendants in the case publicly known as “KFC terrorism” for the December 18 hearing.