– South Cairo Criminal Court adjourned, yesterday evening, the trial of activist Sanaa Seif on charges of spreading false news and insulting public official for the hearing of 9 February 2021 for the defense’s pleadings.
– Cairo Criminal Court’s 1st circuit adjourned, yesterday evening, the trial of 215 defendants in the case known in the media as “Helwan Brigades” to proceed with the defense’s pleadings.
– East Alexandria Criminal Court renewed the detention of Sameh Abdel- Hamid for 45 says pending Case No. 4143 of 2020 Montazah Misdemeanor.
– Cairo Criminal Court’s 5th Terrorism circuit turned down the appeal filed by a defendant against his 10-year prison sentence in the case known in the media as “Mataryia violence Incidents” and accordingly ordered the continuation of the ruling’s implementation.
– Cairo Criminal Court’s 5th Terrorism circuit adjourned the retrial procedures of one defendant in the case known in the media as “Al Marg violence incidents” for the hearing of 10 February, 2021 to hear the witnesses’ testimonies and pleadings.
Decisions not issued:
– Kafr Saqr Prosecution has just considered the detention renewal session of Reda Abdel Rahman pending Case No. 3418 of 2020 Emergency State Security Misdemeanor, but hasn’t reached a decision so far.