– The Commissioners Authority of the Administrative Court adjourned the lawsuit filed by lawyer Samir Sabry demanding the closure of civil society organizations in Egypt, in order to make a legal report.
– The Supreme State Security Prosecution ordered the detention renewal of journalist Adel Saby for 15 days in case No. 441 of 2018 State Security.
– Cairo Criminal Court adjourned the retrial procedures for 11 defendants in the case known as “Interior Ministry corruption” for the October 9 hearing.
– The opposition judge of Alexandria Court ordered the detention renewal of Sohaila Mahmoud and Khadiga Bahaa Al-Din for 15 days pending investigations in the case “Alexandria Corniche’s wall of separation”.
– Cairo Criminal Court adjourned the retrial procedures for one defendant in the case known as “Breaking into Atfih police station” for the November 5 hearing.