– Cairo Criminal Court ordered the continuation of the precautionary measures issued against Hamdy Mokhtar “Hamdy Al-Zaeim” and Mohamed Hassan for 45 days pending case No. 15060 of 2016 Qasr al-Nil Misdemeanor.
– Helwan Misdemeanor Court adjourned the trial of 6 lawyers in the case known in the media as “Insulting the judiciary” for September 16 hearing.
– The Supreme State Security Prosecution renewed the detention of Rania Mahmoud Mohamed for 15 days pending investigations into case No. 741 of 2019 State Security.
– The Military Court adjourned the trial of 555 defendants in the case known in the media as “Sinai Province Organization” for September 16 hearing; to proceed with hearing witnesses.
– Cairo Criminal Court adjourned the trial of 32 defendants in the case known in the media as “Helwan Microbus Cell” for September 11 hearing; for the defense team’s pleading.